Patient Notice Regarding COVID-19
Our patients, visitors, employees and family are our top priority at The Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Center Inc.. At this time we are taking extra precautions to maintain the highest possible standards of safety and cleanliness consistent with the advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while continuing to provide the highest level of medical care.
- We always maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Hand washing is strictly followed and sanitizer is available to all staff and patients.
- If you have traveled in the past 14 days to countries with widespread transmission or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled to any of these countries in the past 14 days, please notify the front desk and we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness, please notify the front desk and we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If we notice that you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness, we will reschedule your appointment.
- If your appointment is rescheduled for the above reasons and you are in need of immediate treatment, please call your family physician for advice and instructions.
- We request that you refrain from bringing visitors to your appointment unless they are needed to assist you.
- Nonessential visitors will be asked to wait in their car or outside of the office.
Effective March 18, 2020:
- Consultations will take place remotely or via phone.
- Injectable procedures such as Botox and fillers will be postponed through the end of March.
- Post operative visits requiring suture removal will take place as scheduled, but non essential follow ups will be postponed through the end of March.
- If you have a surgical procedure scheduled in March we will contact you to discuss.
- All emergencies will be seen.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation
- Your team at The Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Center Inc.