Restylane® dermal fillers are designed to do anything from dramatically enhancing lost face or lip volume to subtly smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
Timeless Beauty: Restylane® Fillers in Philadelphia
For the last two decades, Restylane® fillers have been delivering beautiful results. The Restylane® line of fillers has a proven history of safety and quality. Dr. Pontell offers the whole family of Restylane® in Philadelphia.
Why Choose Dr. Pontell?
Dr. Jonathan Pontell is an acclaimed facial plastic surgeon who provides a full range of surgical and non-surgical anti-aging and facial enhancement treatments. Double board-certified with 27 years in the field, he is trusted by his patients to create natural-looking results with dermal fillers, including the family of Restylane® in Philadelphia.
Whether you are ready to smooth wrinkles, lines, or creases; want plumper, more appealing lips; or need to restore lost volume in the cheeks, temples, or the backs of your hands, you can be confident that Dr. Pontell will perform your injections with the utmost care and attention to detail. Your treatment can be completed within about half an hour, with results you can enjoy at once.
The Restylane® Line of Dermal Fillers
Restylane® products have been created to refresh and enhance your facial skin. With patented hyaluronic acid-based gel fillers, Restylane® may be the superior filler for those with thinner skin and fine lines or to treat those with thicker skin that needs a boost of moisture and volume. Fillers containing hyaluronic acid easily integrate with the tissues for a natural look. Due to the formulations of the gels and their varying densities, your dermal filler treatment will be customized to match your cosmetic goals. The addition of lidocaine to the fillers ensures minimal discomfort during the treatment. Using the appropriate filler for the right area makes or breaks patient satisfaction, and we want you to be thrilled with your appearance!
Restylane® Lyft is one of the denser hyaluronic acid gel fillers in the product line. It is primarily used for the following purposes:
- Smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and creases
- Enhance the volume of the cheeks
- Lift the cheeks and add more sculpted facial definition
- Correct hollowed cheeks from dramatic weight loss or due to aging
- Add volume to the backs of the hands if they look skeletal or aged due to volume loss
This gel is injected deeper into the facial tissues to create a smooth, natural look for more sculpted cheeks or to smooth deep laugh lines around your mouth. Restylane® Lyft is long-lasting, with results that can last up to eighteen months.
This injectable is taking the aesthetic industry by storm. Restylane® Contour is one of the latest formulas in the Restylane® line. Formulated specifically for facial sculpting, it is injected to add soft, flexible cheek volume that moves with your expressions in the most natural way. This next-generation injectable can:
- Restore lost cheek volume while maintaining softness and flexibility
- Resculpt your facial structure to create a more refined, elegant look
- Create a natural-looking facial enhancement that lasts up to a year
If you have considered cheek augmentation, Restylane® Contour may be the best filler for you. The beauty of this product is that it maintains a soft, resilient, flexible quality and can achieve a very natural-looking enhancement.
A denser yet flexible filler that treats mild to moderate lines and wrinkles on the lower portion of the face, Restylane® Refyne can subtly rejuvenate your skin and appearance by doing the following:
- Filling and smoothing nasolabial folds
- Smoothing the appearance of marionette lines
- Creating natural-looking results that don’t interfere with your facial expressions
The results from Restylane® Refyne can last for up to twelve months.
The counterpart to Restylane® Refyne, this dermal filler is denser than Restylane® Refyne but with the same flexibility. Restylane® Defyne improves the following:
- Moderate to severe facial creases and folds, such as those that extend from the nose to the mouth (nasolabial folds)
- Deep lines that run from the corners of the mouth down onto the chin (marionette lines)
Restylane® Defyne adds subtle, soft volume with results lasting up to twelve months.
Restylane® Silk is designed for areas with thin or delicate skin, such as around the lips. This low-density dermal filler can smoothly and subtly fill fine lip lines.
Restylane® Silk effectively does the following:
- Add subtle volume to thin lips
- Enhance your smile
- Smooth lip lines without looking overfilled
- Create results that last for up to six months
Restylane® Silk produces natural-looking results for those seeking subtle enhancements, like restoring lost volume and revitalizing youthful plumpness to the lips.
Restylane® Kysse is one of the latest generations of advanced HA dermal fillers, formulated specifically to bring soft, natural lip volume. It is ideal for the following:
- Adding soft, subtle lip volume that moves naturally
- Resculpting the Cupid’s bow for more definition
- Smoothing vertical lip lines without excess volume
- Results that last up to a year
If your lips have lost volume, or you want to smooth vertical lip lines, this smooth, ultra-fine hyaluronic gel could be your ideal choice. The injection results are super-soft and flexible and can enhance your lips without sacrificing softness and natural expressiveness.